You will be marked on each of these assignments below. For assignments that include a presentation, you will be marked on both the quality of the assignment and the presentation itself.
Wetransfer.com transfers should be to email@example.com.
Wetransfer.com gives you email confirmation that I have downloaded your file submission. It is your responsibility to check that I have your assignment.
Small Illustrator test during lesson 1 October 2019.
Optional: you are invited to re-do the June 2019 exam and submit this to me by the end of 1 October 2019. I will mark it and put the results up with a low coefficient. Send submission to me as a zipped directory filename “exam_SURNAME_Firstname.zip”.
Exam mockup (big) test 19 November 2019.
1. Big document project
Send the for print PDF with filename “big_SURNAME_Firstname.pdf” by the end of 9 October 2019.
Upon your request, the deadline for sending this to me is extended to the end of 13 October 2019.
Upon my wanting you to improve, you are invited to resubmit this document by the end of 17 April 2020. I will mark this shortly thereafter.
2. Self teach assignment
- The assignment choices are handed out to you on 1 October 2019.
- You choose a team of from 1 to 3 people, and for each team choose your favourite 3 topics from most favourite to least.
- On a piece of paper, hand in to me at the start of the lesson on 2 October a piece of paper with the name of the people (person) in your team, and a list of your favourite 3 projects.
- I will assign your self-teach topic on 8 October, together with a project number.
- Send the PDF of your presentation to me with filename “selfteach_projectnumber.pdf” by the end of 4 November
- You will be presenting this work during the lesson on 5 November
3. Portrait (your mugshot) project
Send the result as a Photoshop PSD file (which should include all the adjustment layers you used) with filename “mugshot_SURNAME_Firstname.psd” by the end of 22 October 2019
4. Visual identity project
Send the result as a PDF with filename “visual_id_SURNAME_Firstname.pdf” by the end of 13 April 2020. You will be presenting this work to the class during the lessons on 14 and 21 April 2020. You must be prepared and ready to present on 14 April.
New January 2020: deadline postponed one week to end of 20 April and be ready to present at lesson on 21 April. But those who hand in by 13 April and can present on 14 April get a 2/20 bonus.
5. Big book project
Upload the result to Microsoft Teams, as two for viewing PDF files (cover and book pages) in a zipped directory with ZIP file name “bigbook__SURNAME_Firstname.zip” by the end of 18 May 2020. Each of you will be presenting your book to the class on 19 May and 26 May (changed from one week later). You must be prepared and ready to present on 19 May.
Self teach assignment allocation
Team 11: After Effects
Team 12: Ph 3D
Team 13: Premiere Pro
Team 14 : Ph filters
Team 15: Ph layers, selection & masking
Team 17: Animated fonts?
Team 21: In EPUB
Team 22: Ph layers, selection & masking
LE SCRILL Alexandre
Team 24: Ph filters